WE ARE HIRING!
Business Admin Apprentice
Apprenticeship NMW, 37.5hrs per week, Mon-Fri, 9.00am – 5pm.
We are on the look out for a confident enthusiastic person to join our rapidly expanding creative eCommerce business. Great potential for the right candidate to grow and build some great eCommerce and admin skills in order for personal progression within a growing company.
We believe in giving people responsibility to deliver whilst supporting development. You will need to be a motivated self-starter who has the energy and passion to make things happen. You must be willing to throw yourself into anything in order to help us deliver our growth strategy.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responding to customer emails
- Organising the creative teams projects
- Forecasting supply demand needs
- New order planning
- Stock takes and inventory management
- Sourcing new products
- Negotiate deals with suppliers
- Working with suppliers to ensure deliveries are received on time and in full
- Completing pricing analysis and making commercial recommendations
- Process purchase orders
- Complete stock takes
- Forecast stock requirements
- Launch new products
- Support marketing promotions and influencer engagement.
- Making new products live on eCommerce site to a very high level
- Product maintenance and optimisation (for example keywords, SEO)
- Develop upsells and cross sells
- Continuously improve search performance
- Work closely with the creative team to understand areas that are priority for improvement
- As part of your apprenticeship you will undertake several projects.
You will also be involved in the following:
- Bringing stock into the warehouse
- Improve eCommerce search results
- Social media organisation and planning.
- Confident and can work effectively in a fast pace environment
- Strong organisational skills including time management; ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Willing to jump into anything asked to support the business needs
- Eager to learn and build new skills
- Communicate - listens effectively, shares information internally or externally to achieve our objectives, provides clear and helpful feedback
- Teamwork - collaborates relentlessly, bringing people and ideas together
- Passion - has energy and enthusiasm to achieve our goals and deliver exceptional outcomes
- Care - for team members or customers, and support.
- Delivers success - does what they say they will do, when they say they'll do it. They can be relied on
- Jump in - takes the initiative and is always ready to help out to makes things happen regardless of whether it's part of their normal duties
- Continuously improve - identifies opportunities and contributes to making our business better
- GCSE grades 4 or above in Maths and English or the equivalent qualification
Please get in touch! Contact Us
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist